Cultivate Lancaster #1
December 10, 2015 | The Candy Factory
6:30pm – 7:15pm » Registration & Check-in
- Pitch & Brew Registration
Sign up to share your entrepreneurial idea, problem or opportunity. (You are not required to share if you attend, but you are certainly encouraged to!) Enjoy some light refreshments including beer provided by Lancaster's own Wacker Brewing Co.!
7:15 – 7:30pm » Welcome & Opening Remarks
- Marshall Snively, Lancaster City Alliance
- Mike Shirk, High Companies
- Vy Banh, Rice & Noodles
7:30pm – 8:30pm » Pitch & Brew Breakout Groups
- These small group sessions are your opportunity to share your concept and brainstorm with a group of like-minded entrepreneurs and representatives from local resources for small businesses. Come prepared with your elevator pitch & an open mind – each participant will have just 2 minutes to make their pitch with 5 minutes allotted for feedback & group discussion.
8:30pm – 8:45pm » Pitch & Brew Group Facilitators Report
- Attendees reassemble as each small group's facilitator reports on the ideas discussed during Pitch & Brew.
8:45pm – ????pm » Closing & Networking
- Did you hear something that piqued your interest? This is your chance to continue the conversation with fellow attendees and get some information from our participating small business resource centers.