Cultivate Lancaster #4
April 27, 2017 | Southern Market Center
5:00pm – 6:00pm » Registration & Check-in
- Networking Lounge – ft: DJ Mast
- Food (for purchase) & Refreshments (complimentary):
6:00pm » Welcome & Opening Remarks
6:25pm – 8:00pm » Ongoing
- One-on-One Mentoring w/ SCORE Lancaster-Lebanon mentors
- Networking Lounge
- Pitch & Brew
6:25pm – 7:10pm » Breakout Sessions #1
- Show Me the Money: Preparing for Investment
- Need funding to grow your business? Find out how to find those funds with loans or equity investments.
- Marketing Doesn’t Have to be Scary: 5 Things You Need to Know to Grow Your Business
Learn key marketing basics every business owner needs to know to make sure you are getting a return on your investment. This is an overview class to lay a foundation for marketing sessions in Breakout Session #2.
- Finding Some Space: Real Estate for Start-ups
Explore real estate options for small business owners & entrepreneurs.
- Business Startup Basics: 8 Practical Lessons
Basic Business Formation Overview, complete with a “quick & dirty” breakeven analysis for your business idea.
7:15pm – 8:00pm » Breakout Sessions #2
- Learn the Law: Business Registration & Legal Issues
Learn the options for business registration – & the ramifications of those choices – featuring an entrepreneur-focused Q&A with lawyers.
- Get Social: Promoting with Facebook & Instagram
For entrepreneurs with an established business & are looking for specific tactics to get the most out of these popular social media channels.
- First 100 Days: Marketing on a Shoestring Budget
- Kick off your marketing efforts without breaking the bank, from logo & website creation to mastering social media. For brand-new business owners & entrepreneurs still in the idea phase.
- The Rising Tide: Using Your Business For Social Good
Panel discussion featuring social entrepreneurs highlighting how they use their business not only to make a profit, but also to make Lancaster a better place for all.
8:05pm – 9:00pm » Closing & Networking